B.SuRe 2022 – Aim and topics
B.SuRe WINTER SCHOOL
BUILDING SUISTAINABLE REUSE
WHEN: 24/25 February – 02/03/04 March 2022
WHERE: Online Winter School – ZOOM Platform
FOR WHO: Msc Students (2 ECTS)
The school, organized with an online model, provides a multidisciplinary and multiscale educational approach. The activities are planned das following:
- JOINT LECTURES – KEY TOPICS
A number of key topics have been identified. For each of them will be interventions by a UNIPV teacher and one or more partner universities, followed by moments of collegial discussion by members of the school’s faculty and participants, so as to stimulate the active participation and engagement of participants.
- Urban sustainability
- Urban sustainable development strategies and tools
- Sustainable reuse
- Sustainable reuse and restoration. a resilience-based approach
- Sustainable reuse of cultural heritage. models and strategies
- Energy Retrofitting of cultural heritage
- Energy efficiency and retrofitting on historical buildings
- The energy-oriented management of public historic buildings: an integrated approach and methodology applications
- Innovative technologies for heritage representation and valorisation
- Digital documentation for heritage conservation and valorisation
- Historical architecture between aesthetic and techniques
- UNIVERSITIES AND MUNICIPALITIES CASE-STUDIES
The discussion of case studies concerning functional regeneration projects, restoration, reuse in place or programmed to UNIPV and other partner universities will be organized in order to stimulate trans-European comparison on similar issues.
- FOCUS GROUP AMONG PARTICIPANT STUDENTS
The students involved in the school will be involved in a focus group aimed to share and discuss personal thoughts concerning their experiences, expectations and visions concerning their studies.
- FINAL CONFERENCE AND ROUNDTABLE
Finally, a final conference will be organized, open to a wider audience, including local professional associations, university contributions and a round table with local administrators, school faculty members and local community representatives.